Thursday, October 13, 2011

Addict

I confess, I'm a Post-It note addict.



I hoard them. No kidding. I will buy them with the full intent of using them, but then when I get them out of the package, I don't want to use them because then I won't have the anymore (hush! I know I can buy more). I have an entire drawer filled with nothing but Post-It notes. No, it's not sorted by color, but it is sorted by size.



I even have the Post-It note wall calendar. Tho, to be honest, I don't use it simply because I need a more mobile means of keeping track of my stuff. If 3M could make a planner like the one I use to keep track of my schedule...I do have a wall of the little stick slips of paper. Though nothing as elaborate or artsy as this pic above. Mine is to keep track of storyline for my Rebirth series. Since I haven't written another book in that series yet, I haven't used that wall in some time.


However, I came across something unusual that I would have never thought as a use: the Post-It Note pillow. It's really just a pillow you can write/erase/write/erase/repeat on, but the concept it pretty cool.
http://craziestgadgets.com/2010/05/25/post-it-pillow/

BTW, want to know what prompted this post? New product: Post-It Note Laptop Dispenser.


Yes, I'm a sad, strange little woman. *g*

2 comments:

June M. said...

I'm glad I am not the only one. I buy the cute little post its (puppies, kitties, shapes, etc) but then don't want to use them cause they are too cute! But I do use post-it notes all the time.

bettielee said...

Admitting you have a problem is the first step....