Thursday, October 6, 2011

Affliction

Forgive me, dears, for not posting more today. But both my husband and I are sick with some kind of stomach virus and I will be climbing back into bed shortly. Because of my stomach affliction, I was able to stay up an watch American Horror Story last night.


Anyone else catch it? If so, what did think? Personally, I think we're in for one hell of a mind game and I'm kinda looking forward to it. I always like to watch movies or shows that make me say What the ...?

If you find yourself with a few spare moments today, I'm at The Romance Studio celebrating the release of the second book in the Sypricon Masters series and have a few downloads of it up for grabs. So swing on by for some exclusive excerpts! http://theromancestudio.com/party/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12191:perfect-limit-sara-brookes&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=54

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon