Saturday, October 15, 2011

Scrape and Paint--When will I get to write again?

*Sighs*
It's the weekend again and you know what that means...

*Whip cracks overhead*

The slavemaster is at it again and I'm headed over to the other house to scrape and paint--again. Ugh.
This house has been my life for the last six months. It started as my husband's project, but has somehow become mine too. Well, I guess the sooner I get to it, the sooner I can get back to writing. In the mean time, let me fill you in on a couple of things.

Cinderella Wore Combat Boots is up for Book of the Week at Whipped Cream Reviews/The Long and Short of it. I'd love your votes. This is the story I'm dontating 100% of my profits to The Wounded Warrior Project.

Here's the link to vote: http://www.longandshortreviews.com/WC/index.htm

In other news...
This Endris Night has a release date. Black Friday. I couldn't be more thrilled. So when you're out getting Kindles and Nooks as gifts, I hope you'll consider picking up a copy of my newest release.

"Honey!"
I must go. My master bellows.

Have a great weekend!

D L

No comments: