Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Winner and Things

The winner from last week's post on Sins of the Angels is Dawn aka dawnmomoffour. Congrats to you! I've emailed you about how to claim your prize. Thanks to everyone who commented!


Since my brain is fried, I'm doing a mishmash post today of things that have caught my eye during the week. First up, is this:


Strange, yes? Apparently Regency Manga is big in Japan right now. Who knew?

This is from The Princess Bride Reunion. How awesome is that?

This article caught my eye because I love Patricia Brigg's Mercy Thompson series. I was loving the update and this quote "I come from the fantasy tradition where love lasts forever." What I'm not loving is the next Alpha/Omega book, Fair Game--the Kindle edition--has a $12.99 price tag. While that series isn't as strong as Mercy because the heroine, Anna, is a much weaker heroine, an omega, even Charles can't pull this one out of the fire for me. I enjoyed his parts of their story. I love Bran. I can't part with that much cash when the last Kindle edition was the standard $7.99. Sorry. No dice. For Mercy and Adam...maybe. 

So how about y'all? Anything interesting spicing up your week?

No comments: