Some exciting news to share -- I've got a new paranormal romance series coming your way. The first book in my ISLE OF MAN AND SELKIE series just got accepted by Decadent Publishing! WOOT
But now back to my post....
For this auspicious occasion, I'm sharing my favorite VAMPIRE sensual moments to help set the mode for V-day.
Let the count down begin!
06. Gerard Butler as Dracula (wasn't a fan of the movie, but the vampire seduction scenes rocked it!)
05. David & Star (The Lost Boys) (a sweeter side to vamp romance)
04, Chris Sarandon in Fright Night 1985 (and yes, that's Marcy from Married with Children that he's snogging. See, Al, she's no chicken! I was gutted the club dance scene didn't make it into the remake - I'd have loved to have seen Colin Farrell strut his vampire seductive stuff)
03. Josh Hartnett in 30 Days of Night (Okay, I admit it. I was crying during this scene! And after having just spent the previous hour and a half scared out my wits, well...what an emotional ride this movie is. Best ending to a vamp flick yet)
02. Stuart Towsend as Lestat (Queen of the Damned) (no explanation needed. This is by far the hottest vamp scenes in the history of films. Not really romantic. But *fans self* it's hawt!)
01. Gary Oldman as Dracula (the most romantic vampire flick ever IMO. What say you?)
And to end with bang...how about a vamp bite compilation? Happy V-day... hope you have a vampishly wicked date lined up for your honey ;)
Have you got a favorite vamp kiss movie moment?
No one comes close to satisfying Alec Murray's needs until he meets Cathela during some lame-ass party for bankers. One taste of her blood, sweet yet darkly dangerous, he knows she's perfect for him.
A night of goth bondage is planned for one. For the other, a night of sexual control is a must. A perfect fit. Alec is compelled to reveal his true nature but can their relationship survive his dark secret?
JUST 2.99 available in most ebook stores!