Friday, August 27, 2010

It's Furday...

Err...Friday, and it arrived too soon! It was so cold last night, I grabbed a blanket and snuggled deep under it. All warm and toasty--I overslept. So, what to talk about today, how can I get you all excited about the weekend before the last weekend of Summer. (YUK! I don't even want to think about Fall and the coming winter. I dug my woolies out last weekend when the nip of Fall took a bite out of my...well, you know what!!)

Guess I got my subject: FUR--and sometimes I wish I had my own layer to hide under. Or a lair to hide in. If I was a bear, I'd enjoy hibernating because weather determines how I feel a lot of the time. When it's cold, I'm grumpy; warm weather melts me, makes me all gooey and nice. Wonder what the handsome three to the right think?

Did the normal surf for furry things and today I've got some goodies from a few spots, and cool pics from Totallylookslike.com.

Enjoy!

Can't imagine this Afghan ever having a bad hair day...it just wouldn't do!
No bad hair here!
Eat, Love, Pray--the hair stays in place
I melt when this man talks...
You gotta love this cat's moxie, but he does resemble the guy. Right?
Remember: Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-© J. Hali Steele

3 comments:

Stacey Kennedy said...

HA! What a great post!!! Funny!!

D L Jackson said...

Love the German Shephards. They're my favorites.

katsrus said...

Wonderful post.
Sue B