Thursday, July 4, 2013

Sharks and Tornadoes

I have to admit, I'm a bit of a weather buff. I watched every single episode of Storm Chasers when it was on the Discovery Channel. I watch Hurricane Hunters when it airs on the Weather Channel. (The fact there is a Weather Channel in the first place makes me all tingly).

Then there's the Discovery Channel's Shark Week. Don't even get me started there.

I also love all manner of WTFery.

For instance, I love the SyFy channel's B-movies. (So we've established that I like to watch television, right?) So when I saw the trailer for their latest offering, my little weather bug's heart nearly beat right out of my chest.

There are sharks.

There are tornadoes.

There are sharks IN tornadoes.

Wheeee!

That just hits all my weather, shark and WTFery buttons right there.

No comments: