Saturday, November 2, 2013

November is a big month--NaNoWriMo and 3 Releases


Hi everyone and welcome to November.  I'm so exciI'ted to be here chatting today. November is a big month for me. In addition to doing NaNoWriMo, I have three releases happening that are going to keep me super busy. 


I've been writing an erotic romance series, that isn't out yet, called Shadow Promised.  Here's a cover for the first one coming out
And I'm hoping to use NaNoWriMo to complete the series.  I think tis interesting that I'm writing erotic horror. For me, it was actually a natural fit.  I went from writing strictly Paranormal Romance to Erotic Horror.  I used to make the monsters the heroes (and still love to do so) but now I'm also letting them be what they are...monsters.
 
In Strange Days, it will be, a demonic clown chasing the hero and heroine around Austin, TX.
 
I hope you're all doing well. I have to go get my word count in. NaNoWriMo is calling...
 

3 comments:

Veronica Scott said...

Wow, a full month indeed! Best wishes with all of it...

Diane Burton said...

You are going to be VERY busy this month. Good luck!

Heather Hand said...

Looking forward to all your words!! :-)