Friday, June 5, 2015

Wherever I go -

There I am.

I’m sure every author has written a story which takes place somewhere they’ve visited—or in their own hometowns! I have. Many places I’ve lived over the years have become locales for books I write and how excited was I when I found this map thingy on Pinterest where I could keep track of the places I’ve lived or traveled to, and where I’ve planted quite a few stories and characters? Let’s just say I was like a kid in a candy store!

Aldan “Ace” Spade from Ace of Spades owns a fictional club in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Omen’s, the club for monsters from the newly boxed set, Thirst, is hidden somewhere in a dark alley in Philadelphia. If you find the entrance, Satan’s son, Peris, might serve you, but trust me, you’ll serve Nolan in any way he wants you to!
Grind, an interracial M/M story written in honor of Loving Day which is June 12, is available for preorder. It’s set in Vegas where everyone can’t wait to get home from to tell you what should have stayed in Vegas! I’ve visited there often and I simply love the place. See what Nightshade Collection authors are up to HERE.

Just signed a contract for the 4th story in the Dirty Rotten Vampire series, Dare Me Once, and it will give you a completely new perspective of Big Bear Mountain in California. When, if ever, was the last time a volcano erupted in southern California? Ahh, the things these dirty, rotten vampires get up to!

Today, Driver - Phantom Lure 1, a bisexual paranormal, releases at Changeling Press and it’s situated in Philadelphia. The characters even have dinner in a restaurant I've eaten in often with my sister and my niece in the University City area, and they catch a movie next door afterward just as we did. Here’s a bit:

He drives when the need arises; it's a ride Grange Stafford looks forward to, one that sustains his life force -- a ride that will end fulfilling every imagined carnal yearning.

The handsome man driving the bus on Roman Curt's route to work appears in an unrealized fantasy. What would his girlfriend think of his wanton desires? Roman envisions sharing more than her with the stranger whose intent green eyes observe him through the rear view mirror. Roman wants to be his lover too!

Bus driver, take me your way.

Read more HERE and HERE.

I could go on, and on. Suffice it to say, if I have lived there, drove through and loved the ambiance, your hometown could possibly be the location or home of one of my deadly creatures of the night!



Growl and roar-it’s okay to let the beast out.-jhalisteele.com

No comments: