Saturday, December 29, 2018

Trusting Nat ~ A Sanctuary Story by @MeganSlayer #shifters #gayromance #gay #paranormal #erotic #NSFW

I love a good paranormal series and my series, Sanctuary, is one of my favorites. I've been thinking about the series lately and want to get back to it. Seems like there aren't enough hours in the day sometimes. I think I'll make it my goal for January to write the next Sanctuary story then. Like that idea? I do, too. Here's a taste of the series, featuring a shy character and the shifter that gets him out of his shell.


Trusting Nat by Megan Slayer
Sanctuary, Book 2
SuperNova Indie Publishing
Contemporary Paranormal Gay Romance
Novella
M/M, Anal Sex

The key to his humanity is finding his place in the pride.

Sydney came to Sanctuary believing he wasn’t anything other than the runt of the litter. Strengths? According to the others, he had none. But one special shifter seems to think otherwise—Nat. To bring out the brave side of Syd, he’ll need to trust.

Nat has always known he’s a beta. No question. He’s drawn to Syd and wants to find out if their existence at the Sanctuary should be more than platonic. When he and Syd are called upon to bring back more lions from the petting zoo, he not only sees Syd’s true potential, but realizes his true feelings for the fellow shifter.

Can these two shifters forge an alliance and grow together or will their heated experiments between the sheets be the end for them both?



EXCERPT:

“Grab the back of the couch and hold on. This won’t take long.” John maneuvered his hand between their bodies. “I can’t wait to be inside you.”
I can’t wait to see it. Syd slid his palm down his torso to his jean-covered dick. He needed to run upstairs and jerk off, but he didn’t want to miss the show.
“Breathe and bear down on me.” John stroked himself and turned enough for Syd to see what he was about to do. He tapped the pink rosette of Markas’ ass then eased inside. Inch by inch, he pushed into Markas’ body until he sank balls deep. Slow at first but gaining speed, he rubbed against Markas. In then out until just the tip of his cock remained within Markas.
“That’s what I need,” Markas said. “You know exactly what I want.”
“I do.” John nipped Markas’ earlobe. He increased the speed of his thrusts. A fine sheen of sweat glistened on his arms and back.
Syd closed his eyes and imagined himself in Markas’ place, but he wasn’t imagining John fucking him. No. He wasn’t the type to step in on someone else’s situation. He wanted his own man.
A shiver raced up his spine. Who did he want? Nat. Crazy, since he could almost guarantee Nat wasn’t interested. Still, a man could dream.


1 comment:

Diane Burton said...

I agree that there aren't enough hours in the day. So many ideas, not enough time. Wishing you the best on your new release. Happy New Year!