Tuesday, November 9, 2021

My Love of Series: ORDER OF THE DRAGON KNIGHTS by Mary Morgan

I adore reading book series! So when I started writing the Order of the Dragon Knights, I realized I would create a world filled with not three, but five books. Originally, I had planned on seven to nine stories. A part of me thought no one would want to follow a first-time author throughout those many books. Ha! I was wrong. When I ended the series, I was flooded with letters from readers asking for more of the Dragon Knights. I'll never second guess my instinct again. 

Since then, I have written two other series which were spin-offs and three Highland holiday romances (A Tale of the Order of the Dragon Knights). 

Trust me, I am not finished with the Dragon Knights.

As a special thank you to my readers, the boxed collection (total of five books) of the Order of the Dragon Knights is on sale for 99¢! Limited time only, so grab your copy today or gift one to a friend.

Available from AMAZON

They were an ancient order, descended from the great Tuatha Dé Danann, the Sidhe, or in simpler terms: the Fae. Half-human and half-fae, each knight was blessed with mystical powers. Given to them were holy relics from the Fae and guardianship over their Dragons.

They were known as the Dragon Knights.

However, there were those who believed the Order had too much power, and they tried to possess it for themselves. They were evil and twisted, and their plan succeeded one fateful night. The brothers of the Clan MacKay—Dragon Knights, fought a battle. Blood spilled onto holy ground, bringing forth the wrath of the Fae. Their relics were taken, and the Order was banished—each name stricken from the hallowed halls of the Fae.

The Clan MacKay is no longer.

The Dragon Knights have scattered across the land.

Yet out of the darkness, they will each fight for redemption and the women they love.




  

12 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Super blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Nancy Gideon said...

I LOVE a series. It's like an employment contract between you and your readers.

Maureen said...

That's so great that the readers demanded more stories. No better reward for an author! Love the cover!

Mary Morgan said...

Exactly, Nancy! With a series, you're contracted to give your readers more.

Trust me, Maureen, I was extremely surprised by the response. Like I stated, I won't discount my instinct with future series. My current one has 7 books. :)

Barbara Bettis said...

I love this series too! It's terrific--No wonder it's so popular!!

Jan Sikes said...

What a fabulous showcase for this series! And what a bargain! Congrats, Mary!

Diane Burton said...

As a reader, I love series. The continuity between books and the adventures the characters get into are always so much fun. As a writer, I love series because there's always so much more to share with the reader. As you said, always trust your instincts. Best wishes.

Tena Stetler said...

I love series!Even though I read your books in backward order, they were fantastic! Great buy! Thanks for sharing!

Jessica E. Subject said...

Series are wonderful to read and write. It allows a deeper connection to the characters. All the best!

Mary Morgan said...

Thanks so much for your comments, Barbara, Jan, Diane, Tena, and Jessica! It looks like series are here to stay, aye? ;)

Lea Kirk said...

Got it! This sounds a-ma-zing! Can't wait to snuggle down with this series. Thank you, Mary. <3