- 2013 (115)
- Getting Stuck...
- Celebrating 1 Year of being published!
- I love me some steampunk chic...
- What's so sexy about angels?
- Command Performance
- Dark Hungers
- If The Order were a movie...
- Typing with thumbs
- It's That Time Again!
- What I Learned From Writing Shorts
- Clearing Out Some Space
- The Matrix Has You...
- Paper or Plastic...well..E-Book
- A Chinese Crested Werewolf? by Deena Remiel
- A Pinning Obsession
- Distressed Author Needs Your Help!
- Who Can Resist the Ancient Egyptian Gods?
- Up Coming Soon....
- For the Love of Short Stories
- My favourite myths
- Deer in Headlights or Which Of Your Books Do You R...
- Why is an erotic romance good for a mom’s soul?
- Meet the Devil's Vampire
- Seducing The Reader
- Where It All Began
- A Thank You To The Men In My Head
- 2011 (392)
- 2010 (372)
- 2009 (174)
Friday, June 22, 2012
My next novel just might be written on my phone. I always have it on me and it always has an Internet hotspot--more than my laptop can boast out here in the wilds of North Dakota. 60,000 words with thumbs only? Bring it! Necessity is the mother of invention. Maybe I'll get bit by a mutant bug (there are plenty out here) and develop extra thumbs! That would be rocking convenient! Alas, until that day I shall soldier on and be a better planner, especially for blogs so I don't have to attempt them on my phone! All the best, Stephanie Beck Www.stephaniebeck.net