Thursday, November 28, 2013

What would you do if your neighbor were a...?



Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American peeps out there! I hope you're feasting on wonderful food and enjoying time with your family and friends. Oh, and get lots of sleep so you can shop tomorrow at the Black Friday sales.

I'm from Canada, so we already celebrated our Thanksgiving in October. It's a good thing we have ours earlier, because in November, weather is so unpredictable in Canada. It was nice at the beginning of the month, and this past weekend, temperatures dropped to below freezing, and we got snowed on. That leads to neighbors helping neighbors clear the snow in their driveway and more. I live in a neighborhood where we all pretty much know each other. And when it snows, we do help each other out. Those with snowblowers help those who don't have them.

But what if you don't know your neighbors that well? Or what if your neighbors have secrets that they don't want anyone to find out? In the city I live in, many people work shift work at factories. Someone on the midnight shift could easily be a vampire. And you never know who might be a demon.

In my Alien Next Door series, the neighbors are aliens, and will only reveal what they are to their true love. But, what would you do if you found out your neighbor was an alien? Would it help if they were sexy? ;)

*Alien Adoration, the first book in the Alien Next Door series is ON SALE for only 99 CENTS at All Romance eBooks!


Bio:

Jessica Subject is the author of contemporary and science fiction romance, ranging from sweet to sexy. In her stories, you could meet clones, or a sexy alien or two. You may even be transported to another planet for a romantic rendezvous.

When Jessica isn't reading, writing, or doing dreaded housework, she likes to get out and walk. Fast. But she just may slow down if there is a waterfall nearby.

Jessica lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband and two energetic children. And she loves to hear from her readers. You can find her at jessicasubject.com and on twitter @jsubject.

2 comments:

Liza O'Connor said...

I think a couple next to me are robots. The male one is an OCD robot fixated on the upkeep of my yard. His yard can have weeds 1' foot deep, but all he can see it that one of my hedges is one inch taller than the others and thus wants me to cut them all down.

Clearly, the first generation of robotic families aren't too bright.

Jessica E. Subject said...

LOL I don't think I have any aliens or robots, but I do question the activities of some of my neighbors.