Last night was the season finale for the TV show Survivor. Their tagline:
Outwit, Outlast, Out Think.
I’ve been a fan of the show since day one. There are not many television programs I watch but I will make an effort to tape this one and not miss an episode. *clears throat* I even have two characters bearing Survivor names: Sugar, from The Omegas and Colby, from Bait. LOL
After watching this program for ten years I’ve compiled a list.
Things I’ve Learned From Survivor:
1. Only the strong survive is NOT true.
2. You’re only as strong as your alliance
3. Trust is a valuable thing, use it wisely.
4. Don’t eat all your food in the first week.
5. If you lie on TV they’ll get you on it at the seasonal finale.
6. The good guy doesn’t always win.
7. If you have a big mouth or you are bossy, most people won’t like you.
8. Leprechauns do exist and they’re evil. (Right, Sandi?)
Have a good week. I’ll be blogging at http://www.annienicholas.blogspot.com/ about sentence structures this week.