Monday, November 26, 2012

Making a Change

It feels a little strange to have reached the end of the Heavenly Lovers series. It was only three short books, but thanks to them, angels have ruled my creative side for three years. I've been all about the wings.

Now it's time to say goodbye to that world, those characters, and to angels in general. Well, not a complete goodbye to the angels. I have a short story planned for this year and sometime in the future I'll be writing a half-angel UF. (It's super cool, and I'm not sure the angelics are the good guys.)

So, what am I working on now? Nothing with feathers, fangs or fur. I'm working on a contemporary menage with a working title of Reinventing Henry. Henry is a girl, by the way. She's got a lousy track record with men and her two best friends, Tim and Matt, are determined to help her. It's very different from the angels, and the change has been a lot of fun for me.



No comments: