Saturday, July 28, 2018

#cover By reservation Only from Barbara Edwards



Celebrate with me! I have my book cover for By Reservation Only with the Wild Rose Press. You might wonder why I’m mentioning a contemporary here, but it fits. The story line has a ghost haunting the Deerbourne Inn.

The publication date is undecided, but will be soon.

By Reservation Only is Book One in the Deerbourne Inn Series, an ongoing saga about the people who visit or live at the Inn. the stories vary from contemporary romance to historical romance, a ghost story and a mystery. and thats only the start.

I’m looking forward to reading all of them.


The Deerbourne Inn is in Vermont. a small town near all the area attractions. Do you ski? Fish? Hike? Like Fall foliage? Hunt antiques? There is something for everyone. 
Plan on visiting. 

Please follow, friend or like me. I love to hear from my readers.
Amazon Author’s Page http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B003F6ZK1A


2 comments:

Diane Burton said...

Love the cover, Barb. Definitely shows what the book is about.

Maureen said...

Congrats- love the cover!