Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Bite Me for Christmas by @meganslayer #vampires #romance #witches #hotread #newrelease

 Holidays got you down? You're stressed? Tired? Want to escape from it all for a little while? Then pick up a copy of Bite Me for Christmas. This hot vampire and witch paranormal romance is a great escape from the madness of the holidays and it's steamy, too! Plus, if you buy a copy on Changeling Press's website, you'll be entered to win free books for a year!! 

Check it out!

 


Bite Me for Christmas by Megan Slayer

Contemporary, Paranormal Holiday Romance

MF interaction, Age Gap, Vampires, Witches

15,000 words

From Changeling Press

Cover Art: Bryan Keller

 

Rachael isn’t good at magic, and she’s not versed in life, but this witch wants to lay her hands on the sexy vampire who’s come to her in her dreams. She wants just one thing for Christmas wish -- her vampire.

Gavin wants the witch in his dreams, but he doesn’t believe he’s worthy of her. Part of him wants to devour her magic and save himself, but what if being saved doesn’t involve dying?

Anything is possible with a little Christmas magic.

https://books2read.com/u/4joVMj

https://www.changelingpress.com/bite-me-for-christmas-b-3274

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09L6N5CG5

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/bite-me-for-christmas-megan-slayer/1140498081

https://books.apple.com/us/book/bite-me-for-christmas/id1594064927

https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/bite-me-for-christmas

 

Now for an excerpt 

All rights reserved.
Copyright ©2021 Megan Slayer

She left her bed and ventured over to the window. Santa might not listen, but she had to try. Christmas was in two days, and she had a Christmas wish. If anyone could come through for her, it was Santa.

She held onto the windowsill. She hated being interrupted before she reached orgasm, but she needed her vampire to be there so she could. He mattered. Him being real mattered.

“Dear Santa, I should write a letter, but this seems faster. I could conjure you, but if I did, I’d probably give you four heads or turn you into a dragon by accident. Anyway, I’m tired of getting three-fourths of the way to climax and not being able to finish. Why? I know this seems like a strange thing to mention, but I’m trying to have sex in my dreams -- which isn’t as good as the real thing -- and it’s with a vampire. He could kill me, but I’m drawn to him. I don’t know who he is, Santa, but I want him. My Christmas wish is for the vampire in my dreams to come to me in real life. He might destroy me, but he might be what I need, and I want to find out. I accept the risk. Please, fulfill my Christmas wish and put a vampire under my tree.”

She swore she heard other voices and paused. Damn it. Her sisters must still be awake downstairs and heard her moving. If they did, they’d want her to get to work on whatever chore they’d found. They treated her like their servant.

“Are you awake?” Serena, her oldest sister, called. “Rachael? If you’re awake, then there’s a sink full of dishes that need done.”

“It’s too early for her to be up,” Millie, her other sister, said. “She’s not awake. You’re imagining things.”

How could she sleep with the noise from her sisters downstairs? They treated her like a child and servant. The only way she’d have a chance at a life of her own would be to find the vampire and run the hell away.

“Please, Santa,” Rachael said. “I want my vampire for Christmas.”

1 comment:

Mary Morgan said...

Looks like a great holiday read, Megan. All the best!