Sunday, June 4, 2023

A Storm is Coming—Violet Storm

 

By Maureen Bonatch 

I'm excited to share my latest urban fantasy release, Hell's Bounty.

Hell's Bounty is the first book in the Violet Storm Urban Fantasy series.

The truth is stranger than fiction when you’re a Paranormal Identifier.

Occasionally, we encountered someone at the Supernatural Station who wasn’t your garden variety supernatural. I guess that should be expected after years of crossbreeding. So, I’d always get first dibs on anyone, or anything, that didn’t quite fit into any species.


I have no memory of my parents. My unusual abilities allow me to identify others like me, the Unknown paranormal. But this time, someone, or something, arrives at the Supernatural Station that I can't identify. She looks alive in her human disguise, but she's already dead.

The devil has something he calls soul-stoppers. It's more like body snatchers, and this one has a face I recognize and claims my long-lost friend sold her soul for me. With my powers growing in ways I don't understand and my face plastered around the Underworld, it's risky, but a demon might be the only one with the answers I seek.

If I help her escape the confines of the Underworld, can I trust her to help me trick the biggest trickster?


Want more Paranormal and Urban Fantasy Romance?


Check out these magical stories right here.




Looking for some Cozy Beach Reads?


Fill up your TBR right here.





Check out my website: https://www.maureenbonatch.com/


Sign up for My Newsletter https://www.maureenbonatch.com/free-book/


Keep the conversation going by joining my Facebook Group right here;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/630494098126926


6 comments:

Nancy Gideon said...

Ooooooo! What a wonderful premise! I'm going to half to take a year or two off doing anything but reading to catch up on all the fabulous reads this group produces!!

Maureen said...

That sounds like a great idea!

Jessica E. Subject said...

Sounds very intriguing! Congratulations on your latest release!

Tena Stetler said...

Intriguing! Right up my alley! Congrats on your new release. Tena Stetler

Maureen said...

Thank you!

Diane Burton said...

What an unusual concept. So intriguing.