- 2013 (94)
- 2012 (299)
- 2011 (392)
- 2010 (372)
- Why do I love the paranormal? by Crista McHugh
- When Beauty *IS* the Beast by Inez Kelley
- Ghosts at Alcatraz? by Ari Thatcher
- Got Wolf? by Dariel Raye
- Interview with the Komar Brothers by Crista Paige
- Monster Love by Stephanie Julian
- ADDICTION by Sandra K. Marshall
- Samhain by Cornelia Amiri
- Forever Bites by Adrianne Brennan
- Can you survive a trip through the Veil? by T.J.Ki...
- Halloween and Me: Perfectly Paranormal by Judi Fen...
- YOUR INNER GEEK by Annie Nicholas
- Dracula the Undead by Dacre Stoker & Ian Holt
- Happy Halloween
- The musings of my mind that come with sleep depriv...
- Guest Blogger: AJ CHASE
- HALLOWEEN FEST '09
- DANCING WITH DANGER by Desiree Holt
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Life's crazy but writing doesn't have to be
- Dracula: The Un-Dead
- Guest Blogger : Inez Kelley
- Squee-Worthy Books, A Free Fae eBook & A Haunted ...
- Interview with Susan Hanniford Crowley!
- Writing the Sequel
- Excerpt Monday!!
- I'm on a Plane!
- Bring it Back! Thursday Presents: Wolf Lake and Ki...
- Interview with Linda Banche!
- Interview with Gem Sivad
- KEEPING THE ROMANCE FRESH
- OCTOBER ALREADY!?
- Add this to your Shelf!
Its time to start a new chapter.
Oh my god. I chew on my lip. What the hell am I going to do with this new chapter? I just brought the ceiling down on my characters. Are they dead? No, of course not stupid, you didn’t kill them off. You would know if they were dead.
I pound my fingers on the bed next to my legs, which are currently holding my computer. The whole room seems to be vibrating from the jiggling of my legs. I really need to get on the treadmill. But not before I figure out what is happening in chapter 15.
How many words have I written? Wow. That’s a lot and still not a single sex scene in the book. But Lee told me with book number 1, you can’t just have the characters stop and do it, it has to work. Z helped you fix that issue in LBT. Don’t really need to repeat mistakes when there are so many new ones to make.
So I really thought that here it would work. And it still will.
Once I work out the logistics of the whole thing. They can’t just jump into it. The last time we saw them the ceiling fell.
Why did the ceiling all again? Oh yes, because the demon caught them and he hates Drew. Too bad it’s not Drew’s book, it’s Charma and Jason.
Is that the baby crying? No. What time is it? Who needs to be picked up from school? Two hours. That’s enough. You should be able to write quite a bit in that time. Unless, of course, I’m hungry and that is what the issue really is.
Am I hungry? No. Not pregnant anymore. Not eating between meals.
So what’s the problem? It’s Jason’s point of view. Write it. Unless of course it’s really Gabriel’s point of view. Is it? No. That’ll be the next chapter.
Three chapter cycles. You’ve done it in they whole book. Not changing it now.
Jason pulled the concrete off of his back. Why am I not dead?
And off we go.