Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm on a Plane!

By the time you read this, I’ll be on my way to RomantiCon – YAY!

But I’ve been busy all week preparing for two releases and a really big contest.

I’d like to see you there. Why? You’d look great in one of my t-shirts *grins*
Plus, we’re going to have funfunfun.

Get ready. I’ll be back late Monday and turning up the heat! So, without further ado, here’s the information you’ll need to participate:

UPCOMING CONTEST

Celebrating the release of HOPE IN LOVE and A PANTHER’S FLIGHT --

I will be posting Contest information at my Yahoo Group site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jhalisteele/

Stay tuned for more on October 13th (isn’t that a great date?) You’ll have an opportunity to win one of the following gifts: ARC of either book, t-shirt, or key chains with promo cards.

Only group MEMBERS are eligible to win!

Five questions will be answered in posts at the group beginning next Tuesday. Remember: you MUST be a member to participate.

1. Who scared Yael under the magnolia tree?
2. What is Edy’s father’s name?
3. What is the name of Yael’s partner in crime on the shopping trip?
4. What animal scares Edy?
5. Yael, in a jealous snit, does what in the lady’s room?

So, come on over and keep your EYES open!

Until next Friday: Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-© J. Hali Steele

4 comments:

Rebecca Royce said...

I hope you have a wonderful time!

Unknown said...

Hi :)
Travel safe & have a terrific time!
Best Wishes,
RKCharron
xoxo

Annie Nicholas said...

Have a great time and I expect to hear ALL the details.

J Hali Steele said...

Wait till you see the Cavemen pictures. I found the owner of Ramiel's butt... *grins*