Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Really Huge SMALL!


Really large, big, huge mistake!!

But first, it’s May 5th and Happy Cinco de Mayo, not a day I’d expect to say good luck and be careful to all those shoveling snow or driving in it! What is up with the weather--down to the 30s at night, up to 60s during the day? Uhh, it is May! Sure keeps the utility/electric companies happy.


Okay, my big deal for the weekend was to see Iron Man 3 and I did in 3D Friday morning. Won’t give away anything but will say I absolutely loved it and Robert Downey. This man has grown so much as a person and a star--he is Iron Man! And just look into those eyes. Grew a bit nervous when a couple entered carrying a tiny child (3yrs at the most) who spent a good deal of time crying. After a few heads turned, Mom quickly exited with the little one. Kudos to her for understanding.

Anyway, I had one of those small theater popcorns which is truly tiny and extremely pricey and an overly large SMALL soda. If they give me a SMALL soda that is so very large I guess it’s okay to charge me a huge sum, a small fortune actually. I’m not really complaining because there is something about the popcorn at a theater and the way it smells that, in my opinion, just makes the movie better and you can’t have it without a drink. *smile* The SMALL soda…I blame it entirely as the cause for me leaving halfway through the closing credits where I know, I’m positive I missed some secret little thing they always throw in at the very last moment, some tiny message or come-on for what’s going to happen in the next movie…something that makes you think you just can’t wait…something that...

I did miss something didn’t I?

Damn that huge, gigantic SMALL high dollar drink, damn it to hell!

Growl and roar-it’s okay to let the beast out.-J. Hali Steele

No comments: