Friday, November 4, 2022

It’s Time to Get Cozy

By Maureen Bonatch

The weather is getting colder in my neck of the woods, so it's the perfect time to get cozy! The third book in my paranormal cozy mystery Witch Shifter Series, A Clever CATnapping, released on October 28th. Here's a little bit about each book in the series, and since I’m thankful for cozies I’ve included links  to find more cozies to curl up with and even more cozy freebies! 


So go ahead and grab your beverage, curl up by that fire, and dive into a story.



Find the Witch Shifter Series by clicking: right here

A Clever CATnapping

Get your copy of Book 3 in the Witch Shifter series right here

 

 πŸ“– A Clever CATnapping! 🐈

When familiars start disappearing, as a witch who can shift into a cat, this mystery is personal.

#newrelease #cozymystery #paranormal



 

New cat familiars have stopped arriving. Witch’s familiars have vanished. Is one of the witches in the neighborhood responsible?

 

Something is very wrong on Witchteria Lane, and it's not just the ridiculous everyday shenanigans of rogue elderly witches. Two cats have gone missing, and new familiars have stopped arriving. This mystery is more significant than the disappearing cats. A witch without a familiar isn't as powerful. Is one of the witches seeking to steal the magic from the others?

 

Investigating forces my cat Olaf and me to suspect everyone. We must use our amateur sleuthing skills outside the protected area of the witchness program. To make it more difficult, a toad is our only help—but that's a whole different problem.

 

Answers to long-held mysteries are revealed—Why is Olaf terrified of toads? Do I look good in sequins? And…who is catnapping familiars?

 

If we don’t find the culprit, Olaf or I could be the next cat that vanishes.

 

A Creepy CATalyst 

Get your copy of Book 2 in the Witch Shifter series right here


If you like your cozy mystery with magic, a ghost, and chatty cats, then you'll love πŸ“– A Creepy CATalyst! 🐈

 

Being a witch who can shift has its perks—seeing ghosts isn’t one of them.

 

Can Abigail and her fat familiar solve the murder, or will a ghost become a permanent houseguest?

 

A murder within the Witchness Protection Program makes everyone a suspect. Abigail must solve the case for the ghost to stop haunting her—and if she ever wants to sleep again.

 

When a witch weak at spellcasting teams up with a group of outspoken, ancient witches and a herd of familiars, can they solve a murder?

 

Since Abigail has either fingers or paws, she must work with the witches, and the familiars, on this ghostly murder mystery.

 

Abigail and her familiar Olaf are desperate to solve this murder mystery. Or else they’re stuck living with a persistent ghost and her keening familiar. 

 

A Cagey CATastrophe

Get your copy of Book 1 in the Witch Shifter series right here

 

🐈‍⬛ Abigail gets thrown into the Witchness Protection Program and the magic & mayhem begins. If you like fun stories with magic, mystery and sassy animal sidekicks then you'll love A Cagey CATastrophe.🐈 #cozymystery





A confused new witch. A familiar with more attitude than aptitude. Can the two work together to find the missing teens?

 

Hi, I'm Abigail. I’d barely accepted I was half magic-blood when my sister from another mister showed up in a tacky van and dumped me in the witchness protection program. Now I’m stuck in a house with an arrogant warlock and an ancient gossip-loving witch in a neighborhood with more secrets than stray cats. I shouldn’t be here, for mortal's sake, I'm 30 years old!

 

Soon after arriving, I wake up as a cat and discover the chatter in my head since moving here has been the local cat population talking. Is this what’s made me so interesting to all the wrong people? I'm a witch who can shift? Maybe I need witchness protection after all.

 

When someone with dark magic starts luring wayward teens away from the area, it leaves me questioning how good this protection program really is. But before I can learn how to stop blowing things up with my magic or turning into Abby the tabby, another teen witch goes missing.

 

This time, I fear that she was taken to get to me, so it’s up to me and my fat tomcat familiar to save her. If I can’t, the darkness won’t just stop at me. It will come for us all.



Thankful for Cozy Mysteries

Find more Cozies by clicking right here



Thankful for Giveaways

Fill up your TBR with cozies by clicking right here.




How Do You Get Cozy?


Just a small-town girl, Maureen Bonatch leads a double life. She lives in a magical world as a novelist, and as a nurse leader in reality. Maureen’s first novella was a paranormal romance published when blogs were a new-fangled thing. She’s since changed her focus to writing paranormal cozy mysteries as M.L. Bonatch and urban fantasy as Maureen Bonatch. 


While she’s not busy writing or doing nurse-things, she’s a mom to her twin daughters, bicycling in the beautiful woods of PA with her hubby, doing the bidding of a feisty Shih Tzu, and dancing as much as possible. She believes music can be paired with every mood, laughter is contagious, and that caffeine and wine are essential for survival.


 Follow M.L. Bonatch all through cyberspace! 

 Amazon page    https://www.amazon.com/M-L-Bonatch/e/B0951C41XM

BookBub https://www.bookbub.com/authors/m-l-bonatch

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MLBonatch

Goodreads  https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/21508579.M_L_Bonatch

Instagram https://www.instagram.com/mlbonatch.author/

Newsletter https://www.maureenbonatch.com/free-book/



Keep the conversation going by joining my Facebook Group right HERE! https://www.facebook.com/groups/630494098126926

5 comments:

Nightingale said...

I love the titles, and the books sound very intriguing. Finding the cat familiars, huh? These may be my first cozy mysteries.

Diane Burton said...

Congrats on your new release, Maureen. Sounds like a fun story.

Jessica E. Subject said...

Oh, these both sound like fun books! Congratulations on your new release!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new release. These sound like Fun books right up my alley. Good luck Maureen’. From Tena Stetler

Maureen said...

Thank you! They were so fun to write!