Friday, April 22, 2011

It's Friday

Dear me, are the days flying by or what! And just when I think spring has sprung, a cold wind whips up, but I know it's coming. In the meantime, my heat is still on full blast, will be until probably June if this summer is like the last few. I need it to be 70 or more to stay warm!! :) I'm a hotty, what else can I say?

Talking about heat reminds me: I've been steaming along on a new story I MUST sub this weekend--and I've got 1 day off, then 10 on. How did this happen? Greed, the almighty dollar beckons me on a regular basis... alas, I must answer its base call.

Ooh, I do plan to see Atlas Shrugged this weekend, then write... write... write!

Now talking about heat, thought I'd turn it up in here a little.

Enjoy!



GOTCHA! *big grin*

Hey, cool down a little...



Wish he'd take it off... take it all off!!

Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-© J. Hali Steele

No comments: