Thursday, August 25, 2011

Long Time, No See

Hey there! Long time, no see. We've had some excellent guests posts here at Paranormal Romantics and they've given away from fantastic prizes. I hope you found something that caught your interest, and I know my TBR pile really took a beating.

All the guest posts were actually a good thing for me as summertime is when my daughter competes the most. In fact, since July 1, we've been to Nashville, Charleston, Niagara Falls and Atlantic City. Then, my daughter got sick this past Sunday, we had an earthquake on Tuesday and we're preparing for Hurricane Irene this coming Saturday. So, yeah, my stress levels have been through the roof. LOL

Needless to say, anything having to do with writing has dwindled to almost nil. However, and I'm not quite sure how, but I managed to finish the first draft of an erotic paranormal romance -- a male/male. It's with beta readers right now and early comments so far have been fantastic. I'm looking forward to digging back in and revising a few things and seeing what I can do with it.

Oh! And I had two releases last month while I was running around traveling: Ragged Edge, a full-length contemporary erotic romance (m/m/f) w/ BDSM elements from Ellora's Cave and Impulse Control, a short futuristic/sci-fi erotica w/ BDSM elements from Decadent Publishing (this one is actually the first book in a series, Sypricon Masters, and the next book, Perfect Limit, should be out very soon).



3 comments:

Sadie Hart said...

Oh, congrats on your two new releases!

Sara Brookes said...

Thank you, Sadie!

Annie Nicholas said...

Congrats on your releases!

You're a busy, busy girl. LOL